Created B'Tzelem Elohim, "In the Image of God"

Within each child lies a spark of divinity, as we are created B'Tzelem Elohim, "In the Image of God." Every child is special, and deserves the chance to to find their spark. Follow their lead, as their interests may become their gifts.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Way to go Nick!

My youngest son, Nick, graduated from high school this week. As he was walking to receive his diploma, I was struck by two things: 1) He is very tall, and 2) He figured out the system, and those people up there were giving him a ticket to adulthood. As I looked at my husband to see if he was thinking the same thing, I noticed he had his cell phone up to his ear. "Jon, who are you calling?" He smiles and says, "Nick. But I guess he must be busy!"

Who says that once the kids leave there are no children left at home? :)

Congratulations, Nickel...you did it!

No comments: