Created B'Tzelem Elohim, "In the Image of God"

Within each child lies a spark of divinity, as we are created B'Tzelem Elohim, "In the Image of God." Every child is special, and deserves the chance to to find their spark. Follow their lead, as their interests may become their gifts.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You are invited to my party...

Dear Denise,
For the past 6 months you have been asking me when I would have new stuff on the blog. (www.playforaliving.org). OK, so I gave you a few kibbles here and there. Appetizers, if you will. Little munchies. (These food metaphors are popping up because it's almost dinner time!) I never added things on a regular basis because I was a novice in the blog kitchen. But now, my son Dan taught me all sorts of cool stuff we can do on this blog, and since I have a new home, a bigger kitcher (metaphorically speaking), and better untensils, I am ready to cook! So let's get started!
Thanks for your support,
DJ

PS. A thousand points for you!

No comments: